In 1913, Coco Chanel opened a boutique in Deauville, France where she sold casual clothing which was suitable for leisure and sport activities. The fashions were constructed from humble fabrics such as jersey and tricot. The boutique location was prime, in the centre of town on a fashionable street and from which Chanel sold hats, jackets, sweaters, and the marinière, the sailor blouse. Every day Coco, her sister Antoinette, and paternal aunt Adrienne would parade through the town and on its boardwalks, wearing Chanel creations drawing people into the fledgling venture.
105 years later, Chanel has recreated the Deauville promenade in the Holt Renfrew skybridge and invites guests to take a visit to the beach. The summer beauty line ‘Les Beiges a la Plage’ creates a soft beige-y pink glow of being sun-kissed. Lips are lush and bright, and nails are vivid.
The pop-up runs for a month and offers complimentary services for fans of Chanel. (* by appointment only)
Choose Your Healthy Glow: Discover one of the 3 nude Les Beiges makeup looks with a Studio Makeup Artist
Enhance Your Lips: Revive your natural lip colour with a flash lip application
Reveal Your Natural Radiance: Let yourself be pampered by a micro-massage with camellia micro-droplets from Hydra Beauty
Take Your Chance: Follow your mood and discover your CHANCE with an express fragrance consultation
MakeUp Master Class* for Groups of 3-5 guests: Invite your friends and play with your style on an immersive journey into colour
Express Nail Art Application*: Have your favourite new lacquer applied by one of our Nail Artists.
- Helen Siwak is passionate about content creation, marketing, shopping secondhand, promoting a vegan lifestyle, and supporting organizations and activists fighting against the status quo. She is the founder and president of EcoLuxLuv Comms (Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine, EcoLuxLifestyle.co), and VEG Networking Group | [email protected].
- Events2022.08.08The Formidable Diner En Blanc is Back! #HiatusCancelled
- Fashion2022.07.18Awkward Souls Vegan Sneakers: Recapturing That Teenage Feeling
- GetAway2022.07.03Celebrating 20 Years! Enjoy a Staycation at OPUS Boutique Hotel in Yaletown
- Disruptive Women in Business2022.05.23EUTHABAG: Dr. Céline Leheurteux Designs Eco-friendly Way to Say Goodbye to Pets