Global travel lifestyle and accessories brand Herschel Supply Co. has opened its fourth North American store in downtown Vancouver. The go-to brand for outdoorsy Millennials has settled onto Robson Street into the almost 3,000-square-foot space formerly occupied by BCBG Max Azria.
Interiors Shine with Herschel’s Playfulness
The new flagship may not be as creatively flashy as the Gastown location but still boasts a curated selection of large-scale artwork, vintage pieces, found objects, and rugs from all over the world connect customers back to Herschel Supply’s creative culture and sense of adventure.
Other design elements include a custom digital sidewalk installation—utilizing angled reflective surfaces, the installation shoots motion video back into space, creating an eye-catching visual for passersby—and a cascading photo essay in the store’s fitting room. In addition to the brand’s diverse range of iconic backpacks, duffles, luggage, travel accessories, and updated apparel line, the new flagship store will be home to the Herschel Supply Book Fair, a curated reading area with books and magazines centred around Art, Architecture, Photography/Graphics, Music/Film, Travel, and Leisure.
An Opportunity to Foster Community
“At Herschel Supply, we offer classic products with a modern twist, and that design ethos extends to the way we think about retail too,” says Lyndon Cormack, Managing Director and Co-Founder at Herschel Supply. “Retail is an opportunity to have fun and foster community, we wanted to make sure that our store reflected that by creating a space that inspires creativity and connection.”
Herschel Supply Robson promises that it will serve as the brand’s dynamic retail hub and platform for local artists, designers, musicians, and other creatives, hosting artist-in-residence programs, workshops, speaker series, and community events.
Herschel Supply Robson Now Open
At the Grand Opening weekend, customers enjoyed music by local DJs, exclusive product giveaways, a 360° video experience, and free coffee courtesy of Coffee Bike Vancouver. The first 300 customers who made a purchase also received a free limited-edition Herschel Supply Robson tote.
Herschel Supply Robson Address: 1080 Robson St. Vancouver, BC V6B 0E8 Store
Hours: Monday — Saturday: 10:00 AM — 8:00 PM, Sunday: 11:00 AM —7:00 PM
- Helen Siwak is passionate about content creation, marketing, shopping secondhand, promoting a vegan lifestyle, and supporting organizations and activists fighting against the status quo. She is the founder and president of EcoLuxLuv Comms (Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine, EcoLuxLifestyle.co), and VEG Networking Group | [email protected].
- Health & Wellness2022.08.15Mushrooms: Five Businesses in BC Touting Fungi Alternatives
- Events2022.08.08The Formidable Diner En Blanc is Back! #HiatusCancelled
- Fashion2022.07.18Awkward Souls Vegan Sneakers: Recapturing That Teenage Feeling
- GetAway2022.07.03Celebrating 20 Years! Enjoy a Staycation at OPUS Boutique Hotel in Yaletown