For two days in May, the Sea to Sky Highway is zooming with luxury supercars from the annual Hublot Diamond Rally. From Vancouver to Whistler and beyond, owners and fans of the worlds’ most coveted vehicles rally as part of Canada’s most spectacular fundraising event.
2018 saw 150 rally teams registered and raising funds to benefit over 20 charities including Canuck Place, BC Ballet, Ride to Conquer Cancer, and BCSPCA. Additionally, attendee’s had the opportunity to meet and motor alongside special guest driver Christopher Pagani who flew in from Italy.
Suzette Hernandez, Brand Manager for luxury Swiss watchmaker Hublot, takes immense satisfaction in being part of this event, saying “Participants raise awareness and funds for their chosen cause making the Hublot Diamond Rally a truly unique platform.”
The weekend included a Friday night Supercar auction at Concord Pacific in Vancouver. The following morning, rows of luxury vehicles lined-up for pre-rally viewing including choice rides by world-renowned automakers such BMW, Ferrari, Lamborghini, McLaren, Porsche, Aston Martin, Rolls Royce, and Bentley.
There were two pit-stops along the way and a final pit stop at the Forbes 5 Star ranked Four Seasons Resort Hotel Whistler. On Sunday drivers and guests enjoyed a bubbly Veuve Clicquot brunch hosted by Thornhill Real Estate Group at the Nita Lake Lodge.
While the Hublot Diamond Rally appears to be all about cars, one should not ignore the charity and artistry involved. Looking forward to doing it all over again in 2019!
- Helen Siwak is passionate about content creation, marketing, shopping secondhand, promoting a vegan lifestyle, and supporting organizations and activists fighting against the status quo. She is the founder and president of EcoLuxLuv Comms (Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine, EcoLuxLifestyle.co), and VEG Networking Group | [email protected].
- Fashion2022.05.17HUNTER Creates Summer ‘BLOOM’ Collection from ALGAE!
- Home & Decor2022.05.16Mid-Century to Modern: Sourcing Sustainable Furniture & Decor
- ☆ Shop Local Spotlights!2022.05.12Subscription Kits – Eat, Drink & Clean-Up with YVR-based Brands
- ☆ Shop Local Spotlights!2022.05.08Get Gorgeous at Green Circle Hair Salons: 5 Recommendations