In just a few years, Dr. Christopher Pavlou has become one of Vancouver’s leading aesthetics doctors, due in no small part by continually updating his practice to include the latest advances in medical aesthetics and medical grade skincare products. He also travels the world as an invited guest speaker, trains in new treatments and technologies, and endeavours to bring the most up-to-date treatments to his patients in Vancouver.
When planning to launch Skin Technique, Dr. Pavlou wanted to create a space where both patients and staff would enjoy coming to. An environment that was both inspiring and aesthetically beautiful.
“It was my vision to create a space where the importance of feeling beautiful exceeded the desire to look beautiful.” — Dr. Christopher Pavlou
He worked closely with a local design company to ensure all the elements of his vision were incorporated in the final design and in December 2017, the chic and sophisticated Skin Technique opened and greeted its first patients.
On the outside, the Yaletown neighbourhood surrounding Skin Technique is thriving with award-winning culinary experiences, trendy fashion boutiques, and a cool coffee culture. Dr. Pavlou and his team offer a luxury clinic experience in a beautifully designed space, just steps from the city’s trendiest spots.
On the inside, the clinic’s interiors are a crisp white with gold accents, and an array of vibrant green succulents and skin product packaging provide pops of colour. High ceilings, exposed white-washed brick, and recessed lighting lend to a light airiness that continues from the guest lounge through to the treatment rooms.
Dr. Pavlou has utilized the emerging trends in digital marketing and social media to reach by being chosen by Vancouverites as Best Local Influencer in the annual ‘Best of’ awards in The Georgia Straight.
Recently, Skin Technique acquired a cutting-edge body contouring and sculpting machine, the Emsculpt. This ground-breaking treatment delivers the equivalent of 20,000 sit-ups in 20 minutes. This transformational, non-surgical body contouring treatment is just one of many that were demonstrated at a recent event hosted at the clinic.
“I’m pleased to now offer the Emsculpt at our Vancouver clinic, Skin Technique. This pioneering technology was showcased at the IMCAS World Congress I recently attended in Paris, France, and has gained media attention globally due to the remarkable results of the treatment. It’s my mission to bring the most innovative, top-rated techniques and services to my patients in Vancouver,” said Dr. Christopher Pavlou.
- Helen Siwak is passionate about content creation, marketing, shopping secondhand, promoting a vegan lifestyle, and supporting organizations and activists fighting against the status quo. She is the founder and president of EcoLuxLuv Comms (Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine, EcoLuxLifestyle.co), and VEG Networking Group | [email protected].
- Home & Decor2022.05.16Mid-Century to Modern: Sourcing Sustainable Furniture & Decor
- ☆ Shop Local Spotlights!2022.05.12Subscription Kits – Eat, Drink & Clean-Up with YVR-based Brands
- ☆ Shop Local Spotlights!2022.05.08Get Gorgeous at Green Circle Hair Salons: 5 Recommendations
- ☆ Shop Local Spotlights!2022.04.26Virchew’s Founder Laura Simonson says ‘It’s the Perfect Time to Chews Love’