Luxury resale lovers in Vancouver and online have adored Mine & Yours since the day they opened their first location in 2013. Owner and YVR It Girl Courtney Watkins has been there since day one and what a journey it has been! From the inception of the concept in a beautiful condo near the Cambie Bridge to a 300-square-foot space on the bottom floor of a Hornby Street townhouse to a right proper flagship on Howe Street to the most sophisticated pop-ups Robson Street and South Granville have ever entertained.
When a highly-desirous retail space in Yaletown was opening up, Courtney jumped at the opportunity to expand her brand into the city’s hautest neighbourhood. At 418 Davie Street, the 1,800-square-foot boutique will carry the majority of the reseller’s luxury designer pieces with 1025 Howe Street representing streetwear and contemporary brands with more affordable price points.
A Posh Philosophy and Promise
Early on, Courtney developed a set of core values that encourage clients to shop more sustainably and make conscious decisions every day. Through upcycling women’s wardrobes and purchasing pre-loved, her dream is for everyone to do their part in the circular fashion movement and to reduce fast fashion waste.
From Chanel to McQueen, Balenciaga to Supreme, Mine & Yours has always carried top items from the current seasons of the designers that make luxury connoisseurs quiver. Add to that a youthful vibe, an Influencer Program that keeps them connected with their audience, an active and engaging Instagram, and Courtney keeps the city’s best-dressed dressed in the best.
We love the selection at this new location so much that we have joined the Mine & Yours Influencer Program so that we can share the love of resale with all our readers. Use code ECOLUXLIFESTYLE when you shop and receive a 10% discount!
Now, Let’s Take in These Interiors!
…and the Pre-Launch Party!
- Helen Siwak is passionate about content creation, marketing, shopping secondhand, promoting a vegan lifestyle, and supporting organizations and activists fighting against the status quo. She is the founder and president of EcoLuxLuv Comms (Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine, EcoLuxLifestyle.co), and VEG Networking Group | [email protected].
- Home & Decor2022.05.16Mid-Century to Modern: Sourcing Sustainable Furniture & Decor
- ☆ Shop Local Spotlights!2022.05.12Subscription Kits – Eat, Drink & Clean-Up with YVR-based Brands
- ☆ Shop Local Spotlights!2022.05.08Get Gorgeous at Green Circle Hair Salons: 5 Recommendations
- ☆ Shop Local Spotlights!2022.04.26Virchew’s Founder Laura Simonson says ‘It’s the Perfect Time to Chews Love’